In order to participate in an Active Release Technique Soft-Tissue Management training course, you must be a licensed health care professional with soft-tissue malpractice insurance. In other words, you must be licensed/certified to perform soft tissue treatment on patients/clients.
Some areas of certifications include chiropractors, medical and osteopathic doctors, physical and occupational therapists and assistants, physiotherapists, massage therapists, certified athletic trainers, and students studying towards any of these certifications with proof of enrollment. Please call 1-888-396-2727 if you have a question in regards to certifications not listed. Course Requirements
We have no preference which advanced course you start with. Most providers choose by venue, since travel is obviously a consideration, or by which course will benefit their practice the most.
ART® seminars are designed to help students learn the ART® protocols with a combination of textbook study, lecture and hand-on practice. Students will study written and video materials prior to attending the course. While at the seminar approximately 20% of instruction will be delivered via lecture, while the remaining 80% will be hands-on practice under the guidance of skilled ART® instructors. Each course culminates with a practical exam. We require participants to pass a minimum proficiency to become “Certified”.